Can digital transformation in a ski area create value and provide a sustainable competitive advantage ?
As a marketing asset, “the bigger the better” is not true anymore for ski areas. In the mountains as in their day to day life, users want engaging, streamless, immersive experiences. La taille d’un domaine skiable n’est plus un élément suffisant pour se différencier et fidéliser.. Paradiski wanted to create digital services that would: help deliver an easier and richer experience, provide a deeper knowledge of customers and use it as a business driver.
Poprock helped conceive, structure and launch the project, then followed its implementation as a support for the project leaders.
- International benchmark of future trends in lifestyle, sports and leisure, digital,…
- 2 day workshop for sharing, defining the project’s ambition, brainstorming on the experience Paradiski wished to deliver.
2.Launching the project
Defining the scope and structuring the project.
- Writing the strategic framework: ambition, objectives, primary targets, milestones, KPIs
- Elaborating the brief for digital agencies.
- Sourcing the agencies: digital agency, UX…
Activate empathy and a deeper understanding of customer insights.
With UX Agency Akiani: conducting field observations, one to one interviews with customers and professionals, focus groups, mistery shopper surveys, analyzing customer feedbacks.
Structuring, setting the right pace, holding deadlines.
- Giving strategic inputs on the project’s orientations
- Adapting the roadmap and milestones
- Coaching the project leaders
months between choosing the agency and the official launch of Paradiski Yuge
- 10 000
daily active users of the Paradiski Yuge mobile app
awards won by Paradiski Yuge in 2 years
DATA IS THE NEW BLACK
The 220 000 unique accounts created and 10 000 daily active users generated data that helped define a structuring Data Model and CRM program for Paradiski customers.